VOGONS

Common searches

I tell ya dues.......

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

Reply 20 of 22, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Dude111 wrote:

Im sorry buddy,,,,,,, I dont wanna make anyone mad or anything........

I just can see right thru thier games..... Its all about control and it IS scary!

I think people are scary. Too many people who want this and too many people who let it all happen or who simply don't even mind (don't see the harm in it).
But the truth is, it could've been much worse if they had gotten everything they wanted (lots of moves into that direction that ended up in failure, and then them retrying in some other variety, till they succeed).

They'll strangle free will by preventing free will from even being born and nobody will miss it. But what can we do? The world will continue till it ends.

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 21 of 22, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Beegle wrote:
Dude111 wrote:

Its all about control and it IS scary!

Describe the newly acquired "control" that "they" now have over users browsing HTTPS and/or SSL websites?

It's about the bigger picture, by slowly adding in a framwork for them to move around in, giving them more legit power. Think about that TTIP stuff? It's not necessary and they still keep a foot in the door for dangerous stuff that many people can even predict now it can happen, but could've been prevented. It's not stupidity, it's genious, but in a more malivolent way.

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!