VOGONS

Common searches

dcsliquidations on ebay are true dickbags

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

Reply 20 of 109, by squareguy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

maybe thats why they just raised it to $49 from $19, yeah right

Gateway 2000 Case and 200-Watt PSU
Intel SE440BX-2 Motherboard
Intel Pentium III 450 CPU
Micron 384MB SDRAM (3x128)
Compaq Voodoo3 3500 TV Graphics Card
Turtle Beach Santa Cruz Sound Card
Western Digital 7200-RPM, 8MB-Cache, 160GB Hard Drive
Windows 98 SE

Reply 21 of 109, by squareguy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

You, know. We should all chip in a little and buy that damn CPU so maybe he can afford to go back on his meds.

Windows 98 SE

Reply 23 of 109, by Jade Falcon

User metadata
Rank BANNED
Rank
BANNED

I thought about a useing a gost acount to buy the item an never paying to realy make him mad. But that's just wrong in this case.

Its not like he listed it for 5k or going abount being a jerk to everyone he see's.

Reply 24 of 109, by squareguy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

or tell him to keep it and use it as a four point suppository

Windows 98 SE

Reply 28 of 109, by Jade Falcon

User metadata
Rank BANNED
Rank
BANNED
badmojo wrote:

I think you guys need to find something more productive to do with your time.

True. Its fun to bug a scummy sales person but what does it get us? Nothing but a good chuckle and a lot of waisted time. Still fun none the less.

Reply 30 of 109, by Tetrium

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
badmojo wrote:

I'm kinda with Badmojo here. Yes, he may be a lazy dick or whatever, but I'd simply not try to spend too much time trying to get the seller to send you a pic of the prints (on both sides perhaps even) and rather spend that time looking elsewhere.

And...what the seller is doing, is to basically sell an old car and take a few pics, but not tell you which engine block this car is using (which does matter a lot when it comes to the performance of said car).
Then it's your choice if you at least find him nice enough to buy from. If you don't trust the guy, then don't get mixed up in his affairs.

Jade Falcon wrote:
badmojo wrote:

True. Its fun to bug a scummy sales person but what does it get us? Nothing but a good chuckle and a lot of waisted time. Still fun none the less.

I don't even find it fun, but I think it's just not for me. Mocking people on the internet, what's the friggin point anyway? heh.

Jade Falcon wrote:

Wow just wow. This guy is saying im apart of the stupidest race and that he will igniore all my people.
Ok then. This just got personal

Stuff is really getting weird now, I feel like not all information is being given here.
Jade, care to spill the exact conversations with us? Perhaps you missed something.

Whats missing in your collections?
My retro rigs (old topic)
Interesting Vogons threads (links to Vogonswiki)
Report spammers here!

Reply 31 of 109, by squareguy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

My wife saw this meme on facebook and said I should send it to the guy, she was kidding and I'm not going to but I thought you might get a chuckle out of it.

its-ok-youve-been-preparing-for-this-your-whole-life-9234239.png
Filename
its-ok-youve-been-preparing-for-this-your-whole-life-9234239.png
File size
86.65 KiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

I'm done.

Windows 98 SE

Reply 32 of 109, by cyclone3d

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I put in a "best offer" and it was declined and this is what I got in return when trying to raise the offer:

Unfortunately, this seller has decided that you are not permitted to place best offer on their listings. You may contact the seller via the Ask Seller Questions feature if you want additional details.
Please note: You may not use other eBay accounts to place best offer on this seller's listings. Doing so may result in your indefinite suspension from eBay.

Yamaha modified setupds and drivers
Yamaha XG repository
YMF7x4 Guide
Aopen AW744L II SB-LINK

Reply 33 of 109, by Shponglefan

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
squareguy wrote:

Ok thanks, it's not just me then. If one of my employees ever spoke to a customer like that I would fire them.

No kidding. Some people should flat out not be allowed to interact with customers.

Pentium 4 Multi-OS Build
486 DX4-100 with 6 sound cards
486 DX-33 with 5 sound cards

Reply 35 of 109, by xjas

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Jade Falcon wrote:

Wow just wow. This guy is saying im apart of the stupidest race and that he will igniore all my people.

This sounds like "abusive behavior" and is definitely something reportable to Ebay.

twitch.tv/oldskooljay - playing the obscure, forgotten & weird - most Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 6:30 PM PDT. Bonus streams elsewhen!

Reply 36 of 109, by Gered

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
xjas wrote:
Jade Falcon wrote:

This sounds like "abusive behavior" and is definitely something reportable to Ebay.

Assuming that he hasn't been "provoking" him with similarly worded messages. I agree that the seller is being a douchebag, but should've really just left it alone after the very first post in this topic honestly. 😐

486DX2-66/16MB/S3 Trio32 VLB/SBPro2/GUS
P233 MMX/64MB/Voodoo2/Matrox/YMF719/GUS CD3
Duron 800/256MB/Savage4 Pro/SBLive (IN PROGRESS)
Toshiba 430CDT

Reply 37 of 109, by Jade Falcon

User metadata
Rank BANNED
Rank
BANNED
Tetrium wrote:

Stuff is really getting weird now, I feel like not all information is being given here.
Jade, care to spill the exact conversations with us? Perhaps you missed something.

Honestly im not leaving anything out.
I asked him for a info of the txt on the cpu.
The he said it doesn't matter as I just blocked you.
I said thats ok, I was just bugging you because i know you pay your guys 16$ and hour.

Then he pull the hole race thing.

Reply 38 of 109, by Jade Falcon

User metadata
Rank BANNED
Rank
BANNED
cyclone3d wrote:

I put in a "best offer" and it was declined and this is what I got in return when trying to raise the offer:

Unfortunately, this seller has decided that you are not permitted to place best offer on their listings. You may contact the seller via the Ask Seller Questions feature if you want additional details.
Please note: You may not use other eBay accounts to place best offer on this seller's listings. Doing so may result in your indefinite suspension from eBay.

He did that to me, but you can still buy it via a gest checkout

Reply 39 of 109, by luckybob

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Gered wrote:

Assuming that he hasn't been "provoking" him with similarly worded messages. I agree that the seller is being a douchebag, but should've really just left it alone after the very first post in this topic honestly. 😐

Like how Kithlynn did? (allegedly)

It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.