VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Errius

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Did Thermaltake ever produce wheels for these Kandalf cases? Because fully loaded they're really heavy and lack of wheels seriously limits their utility. I have one but I don't see any obvious wheel holes in the bottom.

Is this too much voodoo?

Reply 1 of 7, by Jade Falcon

User metadata
Rank BANNED
Rank
BANNED

I think they did make wheels as a optional kit. If they did they went in place of the case feet.
Buu my armor case (same as the kandulf but without the rad houseing) ways almost nothing fully loaded.
But I have the lighter aluminum version.

Last edited by Jade Falcon on 2017-11-13, 20:30. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 2 of 7, by Jade Falcon

User metadata
Rank BANNED
Rank
BANNED

Here are the phots. I believe i have a black steel side panle (without glass) and the rad mount somewhere.
If you have one of these cases let me know and they're yours free of cost.

Reply 4 of 7, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

Please, keep to the no selling or trading. Even if you just want to get rid of it use Amibay or whatever

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 5 of 7, by Jade Falcon

User metadata
Rank BANNED
Rank
BANNED

Understood and I agree, but i was offering to send it free of cost to anyone the needs it before i melt it down.
This is no different then the Old hardware giveaway thread.

Reply 6 of 7, by Dominus

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator

I may have overlooked that there is something like that allowed already 😉

Windows 3.1x guide for DOSBox
60 seconds guide to DOSBox
DOSBox SVN snapshot for macOS (10.4-11.x ppc/intel 32/64bit) notarized for gatekeeper

Reply 7 of 7, by Jade Falcon

User metadata
Rank BANNED
Rank
BANNED

Yeah, its a fine line. I'm just trying to be nice and give something away for free, I'll also be paying for the shipping.
But it looks like no one want it. I report back once I melt it down. Until then your free to PM me if you need it.