VOGONS

Common searches

Ebay thread goodbye thread

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

Reply 200 of 205, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

the thread is now a contest of who knows the most disgusting site/media on the web 🤣

On a serious note maybe the thread needs to go to sleep, I think it served it's purpose. 😀

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 202 of 205, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
keropi wrote:

the thread is now a contest of who knows the most disgusting site/media on the web 🤣

On a serious note maybe the thread needs to go to sleep, I think it served it's purpose. 😀

Anyone ever heard about Zeljko Tupic?

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 203 of 205, by JoeCorrado

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
fsmith2003 wrote:

That thread turned into my first visit every time I was online. Hate to see it go. Fun and very helpful while it lasted.

Same for me. I looked forward to seeing what people here considered worthy of making the thread and their discussions that flowed from those same posts.

It was very helpful, very enlightening, and very informative.

I am sure that the moderators discussed the issue privately in their own area before making the decision. But, it was, IMO a mistake to have closed the thread. A very sad, very short sighted mistake. 😢

-- Regards, Joe

Expect out of life, that which you put into it.

Reply 204 of 205, by Beegle

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
JoeCorrado wrote:

I am sure that the moderators discussed the issue privately in their own area before making the decision. But, it was, IMO a mistake to have closed the thread. A very sad, very short sighted mistake. 😢

A new thread might, or might not, pop in the future. It was also a nice thread for me.
But the current one had become very toxic with people hoarding the discussion and the spotlight. It got out of hand WAY too often. Glad this step was taken, and people got... corrected... on the matter.

The more sound cards, the better.
AdLib documentary : Official Thread
Youtube Channel : The Sound Card Database