VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Madjas00

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Back around 1998 when I got my first computer it came with this small white box that contained different edutainment pc games. I remember that Mavis Beacon was on of the games included. But there is one game in particular that I am trying to remember. I remember that the game had something to do with the theme of Isaac Newton. I remember a mini game where you fly a plane from a 2d perspective and another mini game where you need to glue several objects together using different adhesives to make a bridge for elephants to cross over.

I have searched around online and have found no info on this game whatsoever. If anybody remembers this game I would love to know what it is called and hopefully get more info about it online.

Reply 1 of 2, by Madjas00

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Aha! After digging around on Google I finally found the game. It's called What's the Secret. It seems like the game had 3 volumes to it. I struggled to find any information on this game until I came across someones webpage of their portfolio and they had a hand in creating the game. Here is the website that I found the game on: http://www.garybrandenburg.com/whatsthesecret/. I'm so glad I was finally able to find this game after so many years of looking.

Reply 2 of 2, by oeuvre

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

finding older games can take quite a while

It took me ages to find a CD-ROM of Broderbund's Playroom (the Windows 95 version)

HP Z420 Workstation Intel Xeon E5-1620, 32GB, RADEON HD7850 2GB, SSD + HD, XP/7
ws90Ts2.gif