VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Greetings, my long-abandoned minions. I have returned from a long period of, um, away-ness. I'm hoping to corral some of the moders that appear to have also dropped off the face of the earth around here and get some things hopping again, organize all the shit left around here, get a formal database of fixes for games in place, and generally finish up what was left unfinished (such as the private messages function).

Please feel free to lavish me with gratuitous welcomings back.

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 1 of 9, by [vEX]

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Welcome back and I see you have a new avatar as well.

Antec P182B | Asus P8Z77-V PRO | Intel i5 3570k | 16GB DDR3 | 4TB HDD | Pioneer BDR-207D | Asus Xonar DX | Altec Lansing CS21 | Eizo EV2736W-BK | Arch Linux (64-bit/x86_64)

Reply 4 of 9, by Snover

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Yeah, things seem to have died down quite a bit. I can't decide if that's good or not. Company logos are good fun, when you get the source for them. 😀 Otherwise, blah. Maybe I should just close the damn thing down? 😉

Yes, it’s my fault.

Reply 7 of 9, by mirekluza

User metadata
Rank DOSBox Moderator
Rank
DOSBox Moderator
DosFreak wrote:

Old DOS game not working under Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003? Then try DosBox before doing ANYTHING: http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/
PS: Currently works very well with REAL mode games (Games before 1993). Protected mode support is still being worked upon.
On with VNGOOS!

You signature is a bit outdated. DOSBOX has been supporting protected mode for quite some time now...

Mirek

Reply 9 of 9, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
mirekluza wrote:
DosFreak wrote:

Old DOS game not working under Windows NT4/2000/XP/2003? Then try DosBox before doing ANYTHING: http://dosbox.sourceforge.net/
PS: Currently works very well with REAL mode games (Games before 1993). Protected mode support is still being worked upon.
On with VNGOOS!

You signature is a bit outdated. DOSBOX has been supporting protected mode for quite some time now...

Mirek

Yeah, but it's still being worked on!

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline