VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by GabrielKnight123

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

When I was a kid some 35 years ago my neighbour had a PC or console that I think used tapes or 5.25 inch floppies and all I remember about this game is that is was an isometric type similar to the games knights lore or head over heels in that the view was the same and game play had opponents/monsters chasing you and there was puzzles and items, the player was put in a maze that he/she had to escape and the funny thing is that I remember the game cover art as it was mainly a picture of a face but the inside of the face was made of a maze, the year would of been around 1983ish. Ive been looking through googles images but so far I cant find the cover art, I have seen games that might be it but if I can see a picture of the cover I would know for sure if it is it or not.

Reply 1 of 1, by GabrielKnight123

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I found it by a stroke of luck its called Sweevo's Whirled for the ZX Spectrum and Amstrad CPC or the non enhanced edition called Sweevo's World, great game but I dont know why I remember the cover art as a face with a maze through it I guess I was about 9 years old back then but I could of sworn I was only about 6 years old.