VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by gdjacobs

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I was reading the news about the disaster in Indonesia and came to realize that one of our own hasn't been in the forum for a bit.

I'm not sure if he's in an affected area. I hope not. Regardless, I want to offer my best wishes for the people of Indonesia and especially for those who were in the path of the tsunami and for workers who are busy in rescue and recovery operations.

All hail the Great Capacitor Brand Finder

Reply 4 of 8, by dionb

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

The Sulawesi/Palu earthquake and tsunami were on September 28th, Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman's last visit was on September 30th. That's two days later than likely if he'd been directly involved...

The devastation at Palu was incredible, but very localized - and Indonesia is a vast country of over 250M inhabitants, so the odds of him being affected are fortunately tiny.

That said, it does make you wonder. Hope he's well personally and also no one in his family.

Reply 5 of 8, by gdjacobs

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

It seems you're right. Looking on AudioKarma to see when he last posted, his profile apparently logged on today, so it seems he's okay.

All hail the Great Capacitor Brand Finder

Reply 6 of 8, by JidaiGeki

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

From memory he's in Bandung - https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Bandung, … 9!4d107.6191228

So would have to be a pretty mega tsunami to reach that far inland. Hope all is well with him nonetheless

Reply 8 of 8, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
gdjacobs wrote:

Ah, didn't know where he was. Indeed, though, I hope all is well.

Hello, I'm quite fine. Sorry for not replying sooner, but I've been very busy with things. I also got married in August, so you get the picture. 😀

About the Tsunami, yes, it's a great tragedy. The volunteers are admirable though, talk about national solidarity.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.