VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hows it going people!!! 😀

This is the 1st time I've had available in a couple of weeks. I enrolled in my local two year college as a freshman and am majoring in CIS and focusing towards my associates. Man it's hard work sometimes but it's hella fun! I finally have teachers thats teaching me stuff I want to know instead of some useless shit I'm never going to use! 😁

My schedule is pretty cool except on Mondays, but it's not to bad, I go from 10:00 a.m to 3:25 p.m Then get a little break and have to go back from 6:00 p.m to 9:10 p.m.

It's a real eye opener when it comes to coding anything. You really notice just how sloppy ya are compaired to the standards of todays society. But ya learn quick if ya want to make the grade! 🤣

The only gripe I do have is the price of books, Geez!!! 😒
How an the hell do they expect someone to be able to afford that. I mean my tuition cost just about twice as less as my books! 😜

Just for my books this semester, I've paid over $400.00 on all of em'. Thats just this semester alone!!! 😮

So be ready to fork out some major dough for your books people!!! But the education is well worth it! 😀

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

---"Nothings Impossible!!! It Can Be Done!!! It's Just A Damn PC!!! Show It Who's Boss Man!!!"---