VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Checked with windirstat today and all installed games on my gaming PC take up 4.7 TB

Ark (100 GB) and Fallout 4 (93.1GB) take up the most space.

Going to have to move everything over from my SSD array to a regular HD I guess. 🙁

Mabye when I upgrade my file server I'll move my Linux VM over and create a Windows VM to store all my game client downloads.

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 1 of 4, by gandhig

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Games take up roughly 60 GB out of the 320GB HDD(persisting with it...as it isn’t non-functional yet) in my main Desktop system. However, apart from playing Chess Titans (instances in single digits, recently installed and later uninstalled for certain reasons) and Lure of the Temptress(for testing only nowadays), I have not played any Games since Jan/Feb of this year, the period when I was interested in playing a Game as well as analysing the stutter experience while playing that game.

Burn / Nail / Shoot me...but please do it so only from online 🤣 , as I still have a debt to settle in my life(no valid smilies available in the entire list to portray the actual thing (or) lack of it. Difficult to explain the thoughts in words in full detail.

All these Milliways topics are sweetly distracting me from the thing I want to actually do now: DEBUG...back to debugging, before the normally allotted time-slot for a day expires.

Last edited by gandhig on 2018-11-14, 01:06. Edited 1 time in total.

Dosbox SVN r4019 + savestates Build (Alpha)
1st thread & the only one related to the forum(?)...warning about modern-retro combo
Dead, but, Personal Favourite
Replacement for Candy Crush...Train the Brain

Reply 3 of 4, by dickkickem

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

About a terabyte

DOS game collection
YouTube
Instagram

My vintage rigs:
Fujitsu Lifebook E330 - Working w/ Win95