VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by mbbrutman

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

When: March 23rd and 24th, 2019
Where: Living Computers:Museum+Labs in Seattle, Washington, USA

I'm trying to throw a party, but like any good host I'm worried about the food and entertainment, and if anybody will show up. We already know there is no food at the museum so I need really, really good entertainment ...

Right now we have seven exhibitors who have formally registered. We really need a total of 20 to 25 to make this work. We are still a few months away so I'm not in full scale panic mode yet, but I can feel it coming. ;-0

If you are interested in joining the party please register. An overview of what it means to be an exhibitor and the link to the registration form can be found here: http://vcfed.org/wp/vcf-pnw-exhibitor-registration/ .

If you participated last year and don't want to do it again, I can understand that. To keep things interesting I'm trying to minimize the number of repeat exhibits. However, you can still help in a few ways:

• Know somebody who should join the party? Talk to them about exhibiting at 2019. A little nudging and mentoring from a friend can make it easier to bring new people in.
  • Have an interesting topic you want to talk about? We're looking for speakers too ...
  • Can you volunteer a few hours? Many hands makes light work, and also gets you into the museum for the weekend for free.

Have any leads on people I should talk to or ideas for making the show better? Send them along ... I'd be happy to discuss.

Thanks,
Mike
VCF PNW President, CEO, and Executive Floppy Disk Shuffler