VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by cdoublejj

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Anybody know of any 2D isometric cow abduction games from the 90s? Trying to identify one i remember playing. The goal was to abduct the cows with out getting shot down the farmers.

Reply 2 of 8, by Garrett W

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
cdoublejj wrote:

Anybody know of any 2D isometric cow abduction games from the 90s? Trying to identify one i remember playing. The goal was to abduct the cows with out getting shot down the farmers.

Ha, I remember this. I played a demo of it at the time and for some reason it stuck with me. Can't remember the name though, I'll see if I can find it.

Reply 3 of 8, by root42

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Which platform? DOS? Windows? Console?

Earthworm Jim had some elements of this...

YouTube and Bonus
80486DX@33 MHz, 16 MiB RAM, Tseng ET4000 1 MiB, SnarkBarker & GUSar Lite, PC MIDI Card+X2+SC55+MT32, OSSC

Reply 4 of 8, by appiah4

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

UFO Enemy Unknown is isometric and has cow abduction..

http://ufopedia.csignal.org/ufopedia/Alien%20Surgery.html

Retronautics: A digital gallery of my retro computers, hardware and projects.

Reply 5 of 8, by Garrett W

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

It was definitely some shareware Win9x game from ~1999. It was essentially an arcade action game, I remember it very vividly for some reason.

EDIT: I think I've found it. It's Crop Circles: Escape from Planet 3.

Reply 8 of 8, by wiretap

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Garrett W wrote:

It was definitely some shareware Win9x game from ~1999. It was essentially an arcade action game, I remember it very vividly for some reason.

EDIT: I think I've found it. It's Crop Circles: Escape from Planet 3.

That's the one if I was envisioning when the OP mentioned it. Never played it, but for some reason I remember it upon seeing the screenshots, haha. Maybe I was abducted and my memory was erased.. 😵

My Github
Circuit Board Repair Manuals