Reply 41 of 42, by zuldan

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
suntac wrote on 2019-04-08, 21:09:
Hi friends! […]
Show full quote

Hi friends!

This code is fully compatible with all revisions of Sound Blaster 2.0, including those with the CT1336A bus interface chip.
My investment into the hardware has already returned via eBay, and thus I am hereby releasing these GAL equations into the public domain.
Also, let me congratulate to scorp who has also resolved one of the issues with CT1336A all by himself.

Cheers,
Rado

Hi suntac, I've just tried your wonderful CMS code and it's working perfectly on my Creative SB 2.0, however, I cannot get my Quickshot Sound Machine (1350B) to work. I moved the chips over from the Creative card to the Quickshot just to confirm it wasn't a bad flash but it still doesn't work. Is there anything in the code I can modify that may get it going?

IMG_4668.JPG
Filename
IMG_4668.JPG
File size
838.4 KiB
Views
File license
Public domain
IMG_4670.JPG
Filename
IMG_4670.JPG
File size
1.6 MiB
Views
File license
Public domain

Reply 42 of 42, by zuldan

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
zuldan wrote on 2024-03-08, 07:05:
Hi suntac, I've just tried your wonderful CMS code and it's working perfectly on my Creative SB 2.0, however, I cannot get my Qu […]
Show full quote
suntac wrote on 2019-04-08, 21:09:
Hi friends! […]
Show full quote

Hi friends!

This code is fully compatible with all revisions of Sound Blaster 2.0, including those with the CT1336A bus interface chip.
My investment into the hardware has already returned via eBay, and thus I am hereby releasing these GAL equations into the public domain.
Also, let me congratulate to scorp who has also resolved one of the issues with CT1336A all by himself.

Cheers,
Rado

Hi suntac, I've just tried your wonderful CMS code and it's working perfectly on my Creative SB 2.0, however, I cannot get my Quickshot Sound Machine (1350B) to work. I moved the chips over from the Creative card to the Quickshot just to confirm it wasn't a bad flash but it still doesn't work. Is there anything in the code I can modify that may get it going?

IMG_4668.JPG

IMG_4670.JPG

Ignore this post.

I bloody didn't set the correct IRQ jumper settings. Quickshot card is working perfectly as well now!