VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Is there any slowdown utilities to slow individual applications, without slowing down the entire system? I need it to run iM1A2 Abrams, which runs too fast on modern system.

I swear I found such software when I Googled a week ago, but now the same Googling attempt cannot find the said software anymore, it drives me crazy.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 2 of 3, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Just want the convenience of having only the iM1A2 Abrams being slowed down, without slowing down everything else on my PC.

And what drives me crazy is about a week ago my Google search found such slowdown utility; a commercial software, sold for US $14-something. However, I was too busy at that time so I didn't even remember the util's name. Now the same search finds nothing.

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....

Reply 3 of 3, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Ah, I just found it again! The slowdown utility's name is Asoftech Speeder.

Not sure why it was found so easily in my last week's Google search, but is very hard to find now.