I am a father again! :)

Topic actions

Reply 20 of 24, by JonathonWyble

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Stiletto wrote:
JonathonWyble wrote:

Wow! Congrats, Kreshna! Four children can sometimes be a bit controversial, but when you think about it, it usually pans out just fine 😀

It's a family of four - doesn't mean four children. 😉

Oh, I get it. Yeah, I just looked at the photos, and found out that they actually have two kids, I guess I just misspoke a bit. That does make a lot more sense. Hence them having four children being controversial.

1998 Pentium II build

1553292341.th.19547.gif

Reply 21 of 24, by gdjacobs

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
JonathonWyble wrote:

Oh, I get it. Yeah, I just looked at the photos, and found out that they actually have two kids, I guess I just misspoke a bit. That does make a lot more sense. Hence them having four children being controversial.

I'm all for staying in touch with the inner child and all, but...

All hail the Great Capacitor Brand Finder

Reply 22 of 24, by Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Cyrix200+ wrote:

Congratulations!

Stiletto wrote:

Congratulations, Kreshna! 😀

Thanks, both of you. 😀

Qbix wrote:

Wonderful news! Good luck with sleeping 😉
Congratulations !

Ah yes, but we're already used to it. 🤣 Thankfully, Tria's sleeping pattern is pretty much regular.

Skyscraper wrote:

Congratulations!

JidaiGeki wrote:

Congrats Kresh, that's wonderful news!

Thanks, guys! 😀

chinny22 wrote:

Congratulations!
We also have baby #2 I'm amusing your thinking the same as me? That 4 is a much better number for some retro lan gaming when they get older right? 😉

Hey, congratulations too! 😀

As for my case, it seems there will be no more than three players, since Evi doesn't play games. But of course, I have succeeded in making Shafa like shooter games. Naturally, Tria will be next! 🤣

WolverineDK wrote:

Congratulations 😀 the reason for my silence until now, was becaiuse you mentioned your mom. And it hit a spot inside of me 😀 So congratulations mate 😀

I understand. Thank you, Wolverine. Best wishes, buddy. 😀

Stiletto wrote:
JonathonWyble wrote:

Wow! Congrats, Kreshna! Four children can sometimes be a bit controversial, but when you think about it, it usually pans out just fine 😀

It's a family of four - doesn't mean four children. 😉

I don't mind four children, but Evi needs a break. 🤣

SquallStrife wrote:

Congratulations, friend!

Thank you buddy. 😀

gdjacobs wrote:
JonathonWyble wrote:

Aren't we all child at heart? Otherwise we wouldn't be playing computer games, would we? 😉

Anyway, last night Tria smiled in her sleep. Isn't she adorable? 😀

21-Tria-smiled-in-her-sleep.jpg
Nice dream, sweetheart?

Never thought this thread would be that long, but now, for something different.....
Kreshna Aryaguna Nurzaman.

Reply 24 of 24, by JonathonWyble

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
gdjacobs wrote:
JonathonWyble wrote:

Yep, the inner child shall never dissolve! I believe that's sort of why I do stuff with computers 😎

1998 Pentium II build

1553292341.th.19547.gif