VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by King_Corduroy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Dumb question and I know it's a long shot but I figured maybe someone could help me out here. I'm trying to install Terracide (US retail version or EU retail version) using the original installer and no dice it will not let me run it, is it because it's designed for DOS or 16bit Windows or something? Again dumb question but has anyone had any success getting older install programs to work? Honestly it might just be easier to install it on an old computer and copy it to a USB drive and bring it over. 🤣

Also I can run the game from CD (who knew!) without any problem (well no music actually so slight problems. 🤣 And the EU version just freezes when starting.) but I cannot copy the game files to my HDD and run it without errors which is a pain.

OyZ97lP.jpg

Check me out at Transcendental Airwaves on Youtube! Fast-food sucks!

Reply 4 of 4, by King_Corduroy

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
collector wrote:

Boom! That worked! Thanks! 😁 Now if I could just figure out why textures are missing in DGVoodoo2 I'd be super happy. 🤣 As it is though the game (US version, can't get the EU version to run without DGvoodoo) runs fine in Windows 10 it's just running at low resolutions. 🤣

Check me out at Transcendental Airwaves on Youtube! Fast-food sucks!