VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by asdronin

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi all,
Im not entirelly sure this is the right section to ask but i hope its fine. Im a game developer (think small games) and im currently away from Pc (my usual tool) so as it seems i will remain here for a while and to avoid madness in worst sense of it, i installed a c++ Dos compiler in a tablet and started to do some things around, to be honest my first option was a c++ compiler made to run in android machine (cxxdroid) but later i found out that i cant generate the exe (or i constantly miss the option to generate exe) there and copying into TurboC (my Dos compiler where i can make exe) the program works different, well so after all that long explanation (sorry i wanted to clarify why i wanted to ask this) let me go to the point where im, i found some code to load 16 color Bmp images in my code but i cant find any android app that could save my file as pure 16 color bmp, some save to 16 colors but in Png format (maybe they store more than 16 color so its even worse), well my plan is to draw in other app then load in whatever the app and convert it to 16 colors, i saw some threads where you guys have made great 16 or 20 colors images to work in win 3.1 machines so i think you might know.... can you advice me any app that works on android to perform that kind of conversion?
Thanks for any clue about this, final product should be a Dos game (probably an adventure based on menus and decissions) we can run in our current systems and i hope you will like =)

Ps im using Vgahi graphic mode just in case it helps out