Common searches

Reply 40 of 44, by Intel486dx33

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
dan86 wrote:
Intel486dx33 wrote:
Well, If you just want 1080p gaining then you might was well get an iPad. With Retina display and build in UPS for power outages […]
Show full quote

Well, If you just want 1080p gaining then you might was well get an iPad.
With Retina display and build in UPS for power outages.
Touch screen and everything you need.

You can’t build a PC with iPad specs for the price of an iPad. $300

But can the ipad play crisis?

It can play allot of games.
They have some similar to crisis.

I could not live with out my iPad.
I am so hooked on this thing.
I tried to get rid of it before but I just keep going out and buying another one.

Reply 41 of 44, by Shagittarius

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I've owned 2 tablets and all of them have become forgotten within a month. If you have a PC and a smart TV tablets are useless. I don't even consider buying tablets or laptops anymore Iknow they will just gather dust for me, I have no specific need for either.

I don't consider the kinds of "Games" you can get for a tablet to be games. There are very few real indepth experiences on mobile platforms.

Well tablets are good for one thing. Browsing the web while you poop.

Last edited by Shagittarius on 2019-11-15, 18:36. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 42 of 44, by dan86

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Intel486dx33 wrote:
It can play allot of games. They have some similar to crisis. […]
Show full quote
dan86 wrote:
Intel486dx33 wrote:
Well, If you just want 1080p gaining then you might was well get an iPad. With Retina display and build in UPS for power outages […]
Show full quote

Well, If you just want 1080p gaining then you might was well get an iPad.
With Retina display and build in UPS for power outages.
Touch screen and everything you need.

You can’t build a PC with iPad specs for the price of an iPad. $300

But can the ipad play crisis?

It can play allot of games.
They have some similar to crisis.

I tried to get rid of it before but I just keep going out and buying another one.

But can it play crisis? Yes or No?

Reply 43 of 44, by gdjacobs

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Intel486dx33 wrote:

You need to upgrade your compulsions. Buy more retro gear!

All hail the Great Capacitor Brand Finder

Reply 44 of 44, by derpmochump

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

My advice if you want to save money is just buy a really cheap ddr3 era bundle off ebay.
Myself I got an i7-4790k bundled with memory and motherboard, motherboard has a m.2 and it only cost me £250.
Handed down my fx-8350 machine with rx480 to a friend for free (also which i got in a bundle for £200 some years back on ebay), after seeing him struggle to play WoW and battlefield 5 on his 1030 GT, and his broken hardware that wouldn't let me overclock his FX-6300, wouldn't even boot with 1mhz overclock; never found out what's up with that as he's non-tech savvy and didn't like me tinkering with his PC which he was convinced I was going to break, even though I hadn't done any voltage tweaks...
Pretty funny though how after I gave him the fx-8350 machine, I didn't tell him it was on overclocked settings, all cores 4.6Ghz on a surprisingly low voltage, the temps idle and loaded are fantastic with my old thermalright 120 ultra heatsink! I wonder if he has worked out it's overclocked... probably not!
Worked out in the end because he was bro enough to give me 2 of his old gpus as payment. Got around selling those for £60, they were hd 7770 1gb and a r7 250 4gb (DDR3 eeewwww), made me cringe that those were his gaming gpus! He should've given me his gt 1030 to sell also tbh! 😠 😠 😠
And that's the end of my story, sorry I suffer from insomnia, going to play some with my retro pcs now.

MSI MS-6734 KM3M mobo / Athlon XP 3000+ /512mb ddr1 ram
Voodoo 3 3000 PCI @185mhz / Aureal vortex 2 (dell oem)
3dfx ref. drivers win98se and dual boot with winXP-32 bit running amigasport 3.0 3dfx drivers oc'd with koolsmokey's V.Control in XP