VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

How's it going!!!

I got a hold of QuickPlay off of SourceForge acouple of days ago and I am already stoked!!!

Either work through the interface and quickscan all your emulators or custom one in your self!

You can even configure it too run other emulators and can add in your own emulator type. I configured DosBox (standard, w/ boxer frontend, & w/D-Fend Frontend) & Glidos to run under it.

You can do this in the interface or you can edit the EFind .ini files & Systems.dat if you have the know-how, it's easy once you look at it, piece o' cake!

All of your games can be inserted with a quickscan & mirror your game files or you can "Drag & Drop" them onto Quickplay into the proper folder.

You can add-in utlities by taking any program and making a .bat file in notepad the runs the .exe of your program, drag and drop the batch (*.bat) file on Quickplays interface where you want it and presto!

Highlight it and look under the QP Pic. You will see your .exe plus whatever help file or other media that can be displayed.

this is a most awesome way of keeping track of that Game Stuff in that never-ending unorganized file heap we a love to call C: 😁

So if ya want to check it out it can be found via the link below....

QuickPlay Homepage

Enjoy! 😀

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

---"Nothings Impossible!!! It Can Be Done!!! It's Just A Damn PC!!! Show It Who's Boss Man!!!"---