VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

If anyone wants it get it while you can cuz it's getting just as rare as the expansion packs, get both Ground Zero & The Reckoning for either Win32 or Linux through this link to AQFA. As for the servers, if you get a 404 try the next, took me 2 or so to get it. 😖

Enjoy! 😀

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

---"Nothings Impossible!!! It Can Be Done!!! It's Just A Damn PC!!! Show It Who's Boss Man!!!"---

Reply 1 of 2, by Reckless

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

This is the gameplay source not the source code to the Quake 2 game (which is a much bigger download). Also, no resources are supplied so unless you already own the mission pack, it's of little use (especially given that not many people - except for the absolute hardcore - play Q2 any more!).

Of all the releases, the most impressive to me (technically) is Q2 running under .NET - http://www.codeproject.com/managedcpp/Quake2.asp

Reply 2 of 2, by Waxxxz018

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I kinda figured that after I took a look at the files. just for game play mods, Bammer! 😢
Getting those expansions are highly unlikely nowadays... 😖

Q1 & Q2 are old but... There still so damn much fun if ya love FPS & can't get enough! 😁

😵 Waxxxz018 😵

p.s - do you know if ID released the game resource for these? I think they are old enough...

---"Nothings Impossible!!! It Can Be Done!!! It's Just A Damn PC!!! Show It Who's Boss Man!!!"---