Common searches

24 Season 3

Topic actions

First post, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Just finished watching the DVD's. I've only ever watched the series on DVD so I'd been waiting for awhile for it to come out.

Overall pretty good. I like the fact that they got rid of some of the characters that were hanging around. Only bad thing about the show is the procedure's at CTU that are pretty unrealistic but what the hell....it's a TV show for cryin' out loud.

I'll be visiting my parent's so I'll probably watch the first episode of Season Four on Jan 3. (Don't have cable at my house, 'cause I hate TV).

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 2 of 2, by MiniMax

User metadata
Rank Moderator
Rank

The scary part is that is not all that unrealistic. Care to bet $5, that somewhere inside your firewall, there is a wireless router, modem server, remote management box, or some such that still has one of these passwords enabled:

http://www.phenoelit.de/dpl/dpl.html

Either because it is "being installed and configured as we speak", an independent consultant was brought in "to solve an urgent problem", the server is "about to be shipped to a customer who insists on a predefined password", .....

I dare you 😀

DOSBox 60 seconds guide | How to ask questions