VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by UCyborg

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I haven't followed CoD series since Call of Duty: Black Ops days, but randomly stumbled upon MW2 remaster they released not too long ago. First thing, it can only be bought on battle.net. I suppose that means having to use their software to download and probably run it as well?

Second thing, I wonder on what kind of hardware it would still run at least acceptably. I have an AMD Phenom II X4 920, slightly overclocked to run at 3 GHz instead of 2,8 GHz, 4 GB of RAM and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti.

Graphics card is the only thing for which I've found that it should be OK. For CPU, who knows if they haven't added dependency on some obscure instruction set. I've ran one game successfully that requires beyond 4 GB of RAM, it was DOOM (2016) 4 years ago and things surely haven't gotten less bloated since, more like the other way around.

Arthur Schopenhauer wrote:

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone; and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom; for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.