List of Currently Free Games

Topic actions

Reply 360 of 476, by ontrca

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

The Seeker

Description:

The Seeker is an action/stealth game, where you are in the role of the little drone that was accidentally activated by the debris that hit the EPC-221.It all began after the Great Galactic war when people had to leave earth, however instead of living peacefully, they destroyed themselves to ashes by their greed for power.

Now you, as The Seeker, woken up, ready to find the cause of all of the GGW

https://freebies.indiegala.com/the-seeker?utm … eekend_20231209

Reply 361 of 476, by kolderman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Personally I don't think we should clog this forum up with indiegala games. Vast swathes of indie game are free. The link above does not even display a "normal price" or anything. Similar with free-to-play shooters etc.

Reply 362 of 476, by ontrca

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
kolderman wrote on 2023-12-10, 00:29:

Personally I don't think we should clog this forum up with indiegala games. Vast swathes of indie game are free. The link above does not even display a "normal price" or anything. Similar with free-to-play shooters etc.

I apologize for trying to be helpful 😀

Reply 366 of 476, by DosFreak

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

EA

Sims 4:
Romantic Garden Stuff
My First Pet Stuff

Steam

Sims 4:
Romantic Garden Stuff
My First Pet Stuff

How To Ask Questions The Smart Way
Make your games work offline

Reply 367 of 476, by BEEN_Nath_58

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
DosFreak wrote on 2023-12-20, 01:01:
EA […]
Show full quote

EA

Sims 4:
Romantic Garden Stuff
My First Pet Stuff

Steam

Sims 4:
Romantic Garden Stuff
My First Pet Stuff

Also on Epic, PSN and Xbox (first one).

previously known as Discrete_BOB_058

Reply 378 of 476, by kolderman

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Steam-

Grapple Tournament - A genuinely impressive-looking shooter with fun grapple mechanics.
FASTER - a kind of parkour battle royale where the aim of the game is to keep your speed up or die.
World War: Rome - A simple turn-based strategy game. Can you guess the theme?
Pirates Of Heaven - I won't lie to you, this one has mostly negative reviews so maybe don't bother.
Dungeon Mage - An adorable looking Dungeon crawler.
Screamdown - a first-person multiplayer horror in which the aim is to scream into your mic as loud as you can to blow enemies away. Wow.
The Finals - You've probably already heard of this one, because it's absolutely massive at the moment. The hot new battle royale of the moment is definitely worth a look.
Build Master: MarsVille -A city-building and strategy game that invites you to create your Martian colony with your engineering genius and building skills.
Killfish - In this Action/FPS game, you'll dive into a captivating world where robots have taken control on a factory.
DreadMoon - Take the form of a powerful werewolf and right the wrongs your people made to free the land from the vampire lord Balthazar’s deadly clutches.
Duels of Fortune - A fast-paced, explosive fighting game with an expressive combo system and a diverse character roster.
Knight's Path: The Tournament - Knight's Path: The Tournament is a short medieval RPG featuring challenging combat, an immersive progression system, and a nice little story.