VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Cyberdyne

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Remember the 1983 console crash. Millions of same looking sh_t games on your Atari. I really hope that a more serious crash comes some times soon. The total crash of handheld gaming on Android/IOS or whatever. Just the advertisments drive me nuts. I really want to physically burn that goldfish, pour acid on that goblin, or torture that balding man in my own basement. And those advertisments are everywhere. And those gmes look all alike, and there are just so many of them. And i really feel sorry for dumb people who pay money to advance somewhere, or get some perks. But that thing just keeps those "developers" to think of new sh_t that you can download for "free" and "play".

I am aroused about any X86 motherboard that has full functional ISA slot. I think i have problem. Not really into that original (Turbo) XT,286,386 and CGA/EGA stuff. So just a DOS nut.
PS. If I upload RAR, it is a 16-bit DOS RAR Version 2.50.

Reply 2 of 4, by Cyberdyne

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Ads cost money! Soooo.....

I am aroused about any X86 motherboard that has full functional ISA slot. I think i have problem. Not really into that original (Turbo) XT,286,386 and CGA/EGA stuff. So just a DOS nut.
PS. If I upload RAR, it is a 16-bit DOS RAR Version 2.50.

Reply 3 of 4, by Caluser2000

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Wifey manages to play games on her Samsung 10" tablet without moaning. And she hasn't paid a thing...

She has just turned 62.

Maybe you need more sun light...

There's a glitch in the matrix.
A founding member of the 286 appreciation society.
Apparently 32-bit is dead and nobody likes P4s.
Of course, as always, I'm open to correction...😉

Reply 4 of 4, by BEEN_Nath_58

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

The number of card games, board games, candy crushes, slash games, cooking games will lead tl a downfall one day.
Along with the clickbait thumbnail.

Quality games should exist on a larger scale, instead of the thousand rip-offs, and CoDM and PUBGM already proved some of it.

previously known as Discrete_BOB_058