VOGONS

Common searches

First post, by Thunder5torM

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi guys, i'm a new as a usere here, but not so new because months ago i readed so much in this forum to help myself installing drivers for an old pc.

I hope to be in the right section:

Viewing this 3dfx commercial i ask if anybody knows the game title at 0:51 and 0:54

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooLO2xeyJZA

Thanks.

Attachments

• V2.jpg
    Filename
    V2.jpg
    File size
    114.35 KiB
    Views
    File license
    Public domain
  • V1.jpg
    Filename
    V1.jpg
    File size
    125.79 KiB
    Views
    File license
    Public domain

Reply 3 of 8, by Thunder5torM

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Thank you Meatball!
Probabilly the gameplay shown in the TV commercial is related to the N64 version because the HUD of the PC version is similar but a bit different.

Reply 4 of 8, by Meatball

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Thunder5torM wrote on 2022-09-17, 18:59:

Thank you Meatball!
Probabilly the gameplay shown in the TV commercial is related to the N64 version because the HUD of the PC version is similar but a bit different.

I briefly hoped this was some kind of Glide game I missed out on, but the blobby, pinkish boss and then the HUD confirmed for me it was Turok 2. I still haven't beaten this game; I remember it being WAY too hard for me once I got inside the lair with all those insect-like enemies running around while generally being lost on where to go next.

Reply 6 of 8, by Thunder5torM

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Meatball, play it with cheats: i know is better playing without, but if a game is too hard it's better to use it. Or try the 2017 remastered.

Thanks you too leileilol, but what you mean Wheel of Time yet to be released? That game is out.

Last edited by Thunder5torM on 2022-09-18, 14:25. Edited 1 time in total.