VOGONS

Common searches

screwBay

Topic actions

First post, by ccronk

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Oh I'm done. Shut down all my accounts. 2 a few months ago due to identity theft issues. A few weeks pass, I open a new ebay account. Not that I plan on buying much, I already was fed up with them. But I see a book I want. Being I have about 16$ on a gift card I had, attempted to use it. No dice. It was "attached" to my old account. So I call customer service, all the while knowing they're not going to do anything, having seen on the internet how that issue is(n't) resolved.

So I get every reason under the sun why they can't do anything for me. The howler was "since a gift card is like cash ... people use it fraudulently". 😳. Since it's like cash!!!??? So how come I can't spend it like cash???

I mean don't they get it? If you keep pissing people off, they'll walk. I could care less at this point what's for sale on there. I will not pay them a single solitary cent ever again. Because of the 16$? It's on account of the colossal gaul of refusing to extend themselves in the least. What happens when there's a real problem?

Done done done.