OK, here is the new WIP but it doesn't contain everything I wanted to do:
- The setup app is now per-monitor DPI-aware for sharp appearance
- Some games were broken due to the new vertex-buffering algorythm, fixed
- Some D3D bugs are fixed:
* reflection vector calculation in fixed function vertex pipeline
* interpreting ps1.x instruction pairing in some cases, fixed
* other small pixel shading incompatibilities are fixed
- Some D3D8 bugs are also fixed (I was an Atomic Mutant, Giants, Silent Hill 3, Postal 2)
Sorry for still not responding to private messages (and others), I will.
Finally I was managed to reproduce the mipmapping bug in PSOBB.
According to the logs coning from dgVoodoo and native DX8, this game utilizes one of the internal MS DX8 behavior/trait for texture data uploading (non-standard driving the D3D8 API).
It isn't currently compatible with dgVoodoo (can even cause crash!), but I think I understand what the game does.
However, I don't want to include the "fix" in the next version because it'd involve refactoring some code, what'd endanger stabitilty.