VOGONS

First post, by Avatar-Lion

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

My PC: Windows 10 + GTX 650 + Dune 2000.

Original game: 60fps, but no movies and no full screen
Original + dgVoodoo 2.62.3: movies - yes, full screen - yes, but... 40fps!

How fix this? On 40fps mouse cursor and unit animation no smooth...

P.S. My English language is very bad. Sorry! (i'm from Russia)

Reply 1 of 3, by legion_pheonix

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Откуда качал и какая версия игры?
Для более быстрого понимания и общения, найди меня в стиме по моему нику тут (в поиске я точно один такой высвечиваюсь).

---

Where did you download it and what version of the game?
For a quicker understanding and communication, find me in the incentive by my nickname here (in the search I’m surely the only one to be highlighted).

Reply 2 of 3, by Avatar-Lion

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Steam требует потратить $5. чтобы я мог добавить тебя в друзья. 😀 Можем продолжить переписку через Telegram: @AL27071987

Игру не откуда не качал, старая пиратка на CD. Я ее перенес целиком на комп, чтобы диск в приводе не держать. Версия игры в свойствах exe'шника не указана, к сожалению, да и в главном меню она нигде не написана.

---

Steam requires you to spend $ 5. so that I can add you as a friend. 😀 We can continue the correspondence via Telegram: @ AL27071987

I didn’t download the game from anywhere, the old pirate on the CD. I transferred it entirely to the computer, so as not to keep the disk in the drive. The game version is not specified in the properties of the exe'shnik, unfortunately, and it is not written anywhere in the main menu.