VOGONS

First post, by MetalMorph

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi guys,

I've tried all the wrappers you posted here but no one works in my game "Yu-Gi-Oh Power of Chaos".

I remember Dege's wrapper worked time ago, but I modified something of my OS and that quit working. How could it happened?

There also are the RPGMaker games (MV and VX) that not working, whatever you doing. How are these games rendered? OpenGL ES? I have no clue...
They have 2 files called "libGLESv2.dll" and "libEGL.dll" in the executable directory.

Reply 1 of 1, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
MetalMorph wrote on 2020-05-11, 16:06:

I've tried all the wrappers you posted here but no one works in my game "Yu-Gi-Oh Power of Chaos".

I've split this off "The Wrapper Collection Project" thread so maybe Dege could attempt tech support, or some of the others around here could make suggestions.

MetalMorph wrote on 2020-05-11, 16:06:

There also are the RPGMaker games (MV and VX) that not working, whatever you doing. How are these games rendered? OpenGL ES? I have no clue...
They have 2 files called "libGLESv2.dll" and "libEGL.dll" in the executable directory.

No idea on that. Sounds like OpenGL ES based on what you say! I don't think dgVoodoo2 could help. Not sure what wrappers exist for that, but maybe there's alternatives. Searching for "RPGMaker" on VOGONS only turns up 3 other posts...

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto