VOGONS

Reply 20 of 21, by Dege

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Yes, it's easily reproducable, thx for bringin my it to my attention. Even the complete menu is missing when Alt-Tabbing back to the game which gets into a paused state automatically.
TBH, I don't know the reason yet. I cannot see an error or bug so it must be a subtle incompatibility, a needle in the haystack, because the game simply does not draw certain 2D elements after the game window loses focus.
You can workaround that though by disabling option 'Disable Alt-Enter to toggle screen state' to avoid 'device lost' state in D3D9.

Reply 21 of 21, by SoulEater

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Dege wrote on 2023-02-16, 19:12:

Yes, it's easily reproducable, thx for bringin my it to my attention. Even the complete menu is missing when Alt-Tabbing back to the game which gets into a paused state automatically.
TBH, I don't know the reason yet. I cannot see an error or bug so it must be a subtle incompatibility, a needle in the haystack, because the game simply does not draw certain 2D elements after the game window loses focus.
You can workaround that though by disabling option 'Disable Alt-Enter to toggle screen state' to avoid 'device lost' state in D3D9.

Thanks, Degre for the reply and soft solution! Really appreciate the assistance!