VOGONS

First post, by ItsXandromeda

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello, I am trying to contact to the respectful owners regarding to bundling dgVoodoo with SCP: Containment Breach Multiplayer for a game patch.

I just need dgVoodoo as a bundle support for players who wanted to play the old game from their modern computer as they can't run the game properly due to the unsupported modern GPUs.
Don't worry as I leave it unmodified, unrenamed or non-customized. I just copy and paste the "x86" dlls and the executable inside the game directory.

I hope the owners will accept my permission! :>

Reply 2 of 3, by Vane Brain

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello!

I’m a developer of the game SCP: Nine-Tailed Fox, which is a free modification of SCP - Containment Breach, just like the Multiplayer mod. I’m asking for the same permission to use a bundle of dgVoodoo. The only thing we need are the .dll files in the “x86” folder. We will include them without any modification, or renaming.

I hope my request will be approved, as it helps a large amount of people running the game in the first place.

Reply 3 of 3, by Dege

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
Vane Brain wrote on 2023-12-15, 16:19:

Hello!

I’m a developer of the game SCP: Nine-Tailed Fox, which is a free modification of SCP - Containment Breach, just like the Multiplayer mod. I’m asking for the same permission to use a bundle of dgVoodoo. The only thing we need are the .dll files in the “x86” folder. We will include them without any modification, or renaming.

I hope my request will be approved, as it helps a large amount of people running the game in the first place.

Hi, ok, you can use dgVoodoo with your game, permission granted.