C5ongLRVAAAF-h_.jpg
Filename
C5ongLRVAAAF-h_.jpg
File size
298.86 KiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

A fixer of things. I also broke those things.

Reply 1 of 4, by zerker

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I'm not familiar with this particular disc, but is there anything in particular you were interested about it? It just looks like a standard shareware disc to me. I don't think the contents are any different than what was freely downloadable. From what's written on the disc label, it doesn't imply that any of them are full versions.

I could be wrong though.

Reply 2 of 4, by nekurahoka

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I have a similar disc without the heretic and doom logos on it that came with a gamepad I bought at Walmart in the mid-90s. Same 10 hit games listed on it. It is just shareware stuff. I might rummage and see if I still have the gamepad somewhere.

Dell Dimension XPS R400, 512MB SDRAM, Voodoo3 2000 AGP, Turtle Beach Montego, ESS Audiodrive 1869f ISA, Dreamblaster Synth S1
Dell GH192, P4 3.4 (Northwood), 4GB Dual Channel DDR, ATI Radeon x1650PRO 512MB, Audigy 2ZS, Alacritech 2000 Network Accelerator

Reply 3 of 4, by leileilol

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Suncom made joysticks in the day so i'd assume a pack-in for one of those. Such a thing was not uncommon (and some joysticks had bigger and better bundles even if the genre doesn't suit them)

apsosig.png
long live PCem