VOGONS

First post, by markot

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

There is Apple and C64 versions of Create with Garfield, but also a DOS version. I used the DOS version quite a lot when I was young.

Do anyone here have the DOS version of this program?

https://books.google.fi/books?id=HpsOD9ZeqScC … epage&q&f=false

Reply 2 of 5, by Ampera

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

The VOGONS of this forum are ever helpful, unlike real VOGONS which are stoic and short-tempered, in all issues but these.

The port to set your cruiser to is the most resilient website in the galaxy, but you do not hear this from me and I tell you not to go there as I would say to a person I hand a gun to not to shoot someone.

The legit part of collecting software is often the most exhaustive, but also the most satisfying and rewarding (As long as you got the cash), so you might want to head on over to another forum where trading is allowed and ask around there. This is the one you should do, but the one you will do is your decision to make, and after you read this, your responsibility. Don't do what I tell you to do, and you didn't hear this from me.

Reply 4 of 5, by cyclone3d

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

The only mention of the DOS version I can find is people asking about it.

Yamaha modified setupds and drivers
Yamaha XG repository
YMF7x4 Guide
Aopen AW744L II SB-LINK

Reply 5 of 5, by iggy

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
markot wrote:

There is Apple and C64 versions of Create with Garfield, but also a DOS version. I used the DOS version quite a lot when I was young.

Do anyone here have the DOS version of this program?

https://books.google.fi/books?id=HpsOD9ZeqScC … epage&q&f=false

I used to create christmas cards when I was a kid.
I'm sure that I used PC XT (8088) with CGA monitor running under MS DOS 3.3, it was in 2 5.25" double density disks.
Printed using dot matrix printer Epson LX-800.

I lost those disks and boy, I missed those disks. Been looking copy of PC / DOS version for years. Still no luck.