VOGONS

First post, by original_meusli

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello,

I am having trouble with this game recognising the CH rudder pedals properly. The joystick preforms as it should and even my Thrustmaster Top Gun joystick recognises the 4 buttons available, it just seems my axes that are kerpunk. In game they only seem to only go into hard left position and stick there in Aces over Europe but when in Aces of the Pacific they go left and act erratic. I found this thread which explained the exact same issues as me;

Rudder Pedals in Aces of the Pacific

My problem with his solution is that I am running this on a Dos machine so don't have Windows to set the axes up like he mentioned. I do have a gravis pad testing utility software to test the game port, it indicates that my axes are being held low. They indicate that this is usually because another game port is in action and you should disable that. I have tried everything to fix this including disabling the game port on the disk controller card and the sound blaster alternatively it still reports the same issue.

So this is my Hail Mary shot and see if you guys know the fix, if there even is one.