VOGONS

First post, by atom1kk

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hi, I have a problem, that when I want to play the gam after a short time, I loose the control of the game. In the menu i see the mouse spinning and music playing but i cannot use the mouse or the keyboard anymore. if i am fast, i can mange until a quick race and than it happens again, the keyboard is stuck, i mean if i was accelerating for example it keeps doing it, like the keybaord is stuck, but i have lost any control either with keyboard or mouse, so i have to do a hard reset.

And all the headings ingame and in the menu are blurred.

I have a P4 2.0 GHz 512 mb ram and a FX5600

EDIT. Atleast I have found out, that the control problem is somehow with the usb. as soon as i unplug my usb mouse i have my controls back but only for few seconds, than it stucks again. plugging in the mosuse gives it back to me but only again for few seconds. my keyboard is on PS2. Tried also without the usb mosue, had only plugged in the keybaord and controlled it via the numpad. again, the same issue, plugging and unplugging something via usb brings it again for few seconds. Anybody knows what might be the issue?