VOGONS

First post, by uridium

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Greetings!

Short version:

Looking for a cracked Galaxy 3.0 word processor or some way to purchase a new license.

Longer version:

My old man used to get me to type all of his reports for his small business through out my teen years. It was one of my jobs. He purchased a version of Galaxy back in the late 80's or 90's and we used it heavily. Many many hundreds of hours in front of the thing over about a decade. Lately I've been using shareware Galaxy again and enjoying it on my XT. I'd love to either do the right thing and buy a copy or if that's not possible get a cracked version. I'm enjoying my manuals and Lotus-1-2-3 4.0 again also. 😀

I "think" the full version of Galaxy allows for larger documents via EMS memory. The shareware one we used for a while used to crap out at about 40-50 pages. You'd save, there'd be no error message but the file was truncated at about 64kb (about 1 segment). My XT has 2mb EMS card which is pretty nifty.

Advice? I really have a pretty huge affection for this thing given the number of years of my life spent with it.

Thanks.
Al.