VOGONS

First post, by Harry Potter

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Hi! I have on my Win98SE system the XrX program which handles Win9x/ME start-up screens and some example start-up screens from the site. I can provide a link if you want. 😀 I also sort of created my own from some old games. I have at least some of them on-line. I can provide a link there, also. I am looking for more. Any places where I can get them?

Joseph Rose, a.k.a. Harry Potter
Working magic in the computer community

Reply 2 of 8, by Harry Potter

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I thank you, but I'm looking for more images. BTW, I did that a couple of times before I used XrX.

Reply 3 of 8, by Ryccardo

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Mcafee Utilities (which I found, back in 2002, on a magazine CD) comes with a handful, because it includes a Tweak UI like program that includes a point and click logo converter - wouldn't recommend you to install it without a backup or a snapshot-based "uninstaller" though 😀

Reply 4 of 8, by Harry Potter

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I'm not willing to install Mcafee Utilities. I Googled for them and, other than XrX, found only one site, but it had only one. It had thunder. I downloaded it but want some more. Again, if you want, I can post a link to my C64 and NES game screenshots Win98 startup screens.

Reply 5 of 8, by Warlord

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I have XrX add bar and I found somthing in one of my backups called logo mania, which I've never actually tried. But it allows you to make animated boot logos.

Attachments

• Filename
    logomania.7z
    File size
    960.05 KiB
    Downloads
    34 downloads
    File license
    Public domain
  • Filename
    xrxlogo2.exe
    File size
    783.23 KiB
    Downloads
    32 downloads
    File license
    Public domain
  • Filename
    xrxaddbar2.zip
    File size
    329.38 KiB
    Downloads
    35 downloads
    File license
    Public domain
Last edited by Warlord on 2023-07-09, 03:31. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 8 of 8, by Harry Potter

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

I Googled logomania and got at best some skins for smart phones. 🙁 Thank you for trying, though. 😀