VOGONS

First post, by Scythifuge

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Greetings,

My X16GS finally arrived today. I removed my WaveBlaster from my CT2760. It looks like Pin 1 and 2 on the WaveBlaster are on the opposite end of where Pin 1 and 2 on the X16GS are. I do not see any numbers labeling the Pins on the CT2760. I took pics and zoomed in but only see them on the WaveBlaster. I would be weird for it to be reversed but my case has the space if this is the case (hehe.) I don't want to damage the cards. I read another thread where someone used their X16 or X16GS with their AWE32 and couldn't get it to work, and I could have sworn I read a thread somewhere where someone claimed that pins were backwards. If anyone can tell me definitely where Pin 1 and 2 are on the AWE32 CT2760, I would greatly appreciate it!

Many thanks!
Scythifuge

Reply 1 of 1, by Scythifuge

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

NVM: I think I got it. The one pin is ever so slightly bent to the right due to a stiff WaveBlaster connecter and the lighting sucked, but I took a pic at an angle and zoomed in and see the "1." I'm just paranoid of breaking expensive parts, 🤣. However, the 1 and 2 on the WaveBlaster are on the opposite end of the connector.

Attachments

• awe32.jpg
    Filename
    awe32.jpg
    File size
    1.57 MiB
    Views
    File license
    Public domain
  • waveblaster.jpg
    Filename
    waveblaster.jpg