VOGONS

Reply 3121 of 3127, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
terryfi wrote on 2022-09-21, 21:41:

Thought this was interesting for followers of topic. Raspberry Pi Pico on ISA board to emulate GUS.
https://github.com/polpo/picogus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4iWSnTc9Ag&t=82s

polpo is a member here and has posted about this really nice project :

PiGUS: Gravis Ultrasound emulator on an ISA card with Raspberry Pi

Reply 3122 of 3127, by kdehl

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Woohoo! I finally got a new batch of boards. The four of you who have contacted me about the boards will receive their boards shortly. I also have about ten or so boards that are still unsold if anyone else is interested.

david.e.larsson, and at you know, the very common mail domain of that large search engine. Yes, that is, gmail.com.

They are still $150 + shipping. Shipping to the US is $13 and to Europe $14.

Attachments

• IMG_1040.JPEG
    Filename
    IMG_1040.JPEG
    File size
    669.73 KiB
    Views
    File license
    Public domain
  • IMG_1032.JPEG
    Filename
    IMG_1032.JPEG
    File size
    765.69 KiB
    Views
    File license
    Public domain

Reply 3123 of 3127, by Dr.Yak

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
kdehl wrote on 2022-09-29, 20:12:

Woohoo! I finally got a new batch of boards. {...} I also have about ten or so boards that are still unsold if anyone else is interested.

Is there anyone on this thread who could add the surface mounted component and resell the result to me?
And what would your extra fee be for the labour+parts?

Solved, thanks!

Reply 3127 of 3127, by kdehl

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

I'm terribly sorry, but apparently I might have missed some of you guys' email! 🙁

I just checked my spam box, something which I rarely (if ever!) do, and for some reason some of you that have contacted me about boards had ended up there! Stupid Google!

I have contacted the two of you that I found, but if there is anyone else who has contacted me and has not received a reply, please send me another mail. They do get deleted automatically within 30 days or so, so your mail might have disappeared. 🙁

Really sorry about this.

My mail is:

david.e.larsson .. and the at sign... and then, Google's mail. Dot com. Boards are still $150 + $13 shipping. Note that I have switched out the SIMM connector. It's angled now so it doesn't take up as much space as the old one did.

David

Attachments

• IMG_1130.jpeg
    Filename
    IMG_1130.jpeg
    File size
    888.87 KiB
    Views
    File license
    Public domain