VOGONS

First post, by KainXVIII

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Without EAX of course all is fine, but with EAX effects - no luck! Is this Creative copy-protection shit or just Nvidia bug? I don't know, maybe someone can help me?
PS - this is on Win10 with Creative Alchemy..

Reply 2 of 5, by KainXVIII

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
lagonauta wrote:

I believe you are using a Creative X-Fi with hardware OpenAL? You probably need to somehow set nVidia to record from "What-U-Hear", but it will be stereo only.

X-fi Xtreme Gamer.
There is no such option in Shadowplay, i think (or i don't found it). Still, i don't care if sound even will be in Stereo (because Youtube does not support 5.1), i just want to record gameplay videos with EAX effects =)

Reply 3 of 5, by DracoNihil

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Yeah you need to record the actual line output because if you're using OpenAL (or any method of hardware mixing on the card) Windows software will think nothing is playing at all because the game isn't talking to the Windows Audio Service anymore.

When I used to use FRAPS I had to tell it to record "What U Hear" and not "Record Windows Audio"

“I am the dragon without a name…”
― Κυνικός Δράκων

Reply 4 of 5, by KainXVIII

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
DracoNihil wrote:

Yeah you need to record the actual line output because if you're using OpenAL (or any method of hardware mixing on the card) Windows software will think nothing is playing at all because the game isn't talking to the Windows Audio Service anymore.

When I used to use FRAPS I had to tell it to record "What U Hear" and not "Record Windows Audio"

Thanks for answer!