VOGONS

Reply 160 of 548, by LABS

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Started to combine the kits. First bunch will be shipped next week.

IMG_0729.JPG
Filename
IMG_0729.JPG
File size
623.72 KiB
Views
File license
Fair use/fair dealing exception

Blasterboard: DIY SB2-compatible sound card on ATmega MCU
Sonic Buster 8: New 8-bit ISA sound card

Reply 161 of 548, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

😮
This looks like a commercial product from a company, very nice work!

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 164 of 548, by dreamblaster

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

looks really great !

Visit http://www.serdashop.com for retro sound cards, video converters, ...
DreamBlaster X2, S2, S2P, HDD Clicker, ... many projects !
New X2GS SE & X16GS sound card : https://www.serdashop.com/X2GS-SE ,
Thanks for your support !

Reply 165 of 548, by matze79

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Wow

including Manual! 😀

https://www.retrokits.de - blog, retro projects, hdd clicker, diy soundcards etc
https://www.retroianer.de - german retro computer board

Reply 166 of 548, by root42

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I am happy with a BOM, but a manual is absolutely brilliant.

YouTube and Bonus
80486DX@33 MHz, 16 MiB RAM, Tseng ET4000 1 MiB, SnarkBarker & GUSar Lite, PC MIDI Card+X2+SC55+MT32, OSSC

Reply 168 of 548, by Tiido

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

This is really really lovely, such a nice presentation !

T-04YBSC, a new YMF71x based sound card & Official VOGONS thread about it
Newly made 4MB 60ns 30pin SIMMs ~
mida sa loed ? nagunii aru ei saa 😜

Reply 169 of 548, by tomdearden

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
zoinknoise wrote:

OP––i have just received your PM, but for some reason Vogons will not let me reply. please message me your email address and i will contact you. thanks.

I'm in the same position. I'm going to try and contact an admin somehow to sort this out but if zoinknoise's idea above works for you in the meantime then please do feel free to do the same in my case. Thanks and sorry to be a nuisance!

Reply 170 of 548, by LABS

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
tomdearden wrote:
zoinknoise wrote:

OP––i have just received your PM, but for some reason Vogons will not let me reply. please message me your email address and i will contact you. thanks.

I'm in the same position. I'm going to try and contact an admin somehow to sort this out but if zoinknoise's idea above works for you in the meantime then please do feel free to do the same in my case. Thanks and sorry to be a nuisance!

Yes, you cannot send PMs here unless you have a certain amount of posts, I already sent you my e-mail, please check PMs

Reply 171 of 548, by Cyrix200+

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

You need either 5 or 10 messages (I don't know exactly) posted on the board before you can send PM's. This is done to combat spam. Find some topics where you can add some value and you should be up and running in no time 😀

1982 to 2001

Reply 173 of 548, by tomdearden

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Cyrix200+ wrote:

You need either 5 or 10 messages (I don't know exactly) posted on the board before you can send PM's. This is done to combat spam. Find some topics where you can add some value and you should be up and running in no time 😀

Thank you - that's really helpful info that I couldn't find elsewhere for some reason. I'm sure I was just looking in the wrong places... I'll hang around a bit in other topics and see if I can say anything useful...

Reply 174 of 548, by LABS

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
tomdearden wrote:
Cyrix200+ wrote:

Thank you - that's really helpful info that I couldn't find elsewhere for some reason. I'm sure I was just looking in the wrong places... I'll hang around a bit in other topics and see if I can say anything useful...

You can say in this topic anything you want to gain the posts needed 🤣

Reply 175 of 548, by Cyrix200+

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
tomdearden wrote:
Cyrix200+ wrote:

Bought these (retro) hardware today Bought these (retro) hardware today

and

What retro activity did you get up to today? What retro activity did you get up to today?

Are two nice, slow-chatty places to check out for this purpose 😀

1982 to 2001

Reply 176 of 548, by tomdearden

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
LABS wrote:
tomdearden wrote:
Cyrix200+ wrote:

You can say in this topic anything you want to gain the posts needed 🤣

Haha - good point!

Reply 177 of 548, by tomdearden

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Cyrix200+ wrote:
Bought these (retro) hardware today Bought these (retro) hardware today […]
Show full quote
tomdearden wrote:
Cyrix200+ wrote:

Bought these (retro) hardware today Bought these (retro) hardware today

and

What retro activity did you get up to today? What retro activity did you get up to today?

Are two nice, slow-chatty places to check out for this purpose 😀

Great - thank you! I have definitely got something I can say in the latter one!

Reply 179 of 548, by LABS

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
Vaudane wrote:

Can I add blasterboard to "bought this retro hardware today" now? xD

Yes please!