T-04YBSC, a new YMF71x based sound card & Official VOGONS thread about it
Newly made 4MB 60ns 30pin SIMMs ~
mida sa loed ? nagunii aru ei saa 😜

Reply 42 of 48, by Tiido

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Allo ! I'm slowly gaining back the ability to do electronics again, but it will take a bit more time before I really can. I hope by end of summer I should be able to resume these things ~
My site has been down since the move to norway, it has been a low priority to get it up again.

Reply 43 of 48, by BootyNugget

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Tiido wrote on 2023-07-21, 03:54:

Allo ! I'm slowly gaining back the ability to do electronics again, but it will take a bit more time before I really can. I hope by end of summer I should be able to resume these things ~
My site has been down since the move to norway, it has been a low priority to get it up again.

Gotcha! Hope you're enjoying your new home in Norway!

I'll check back later, or do you have a list you can add me to, so you can contact me when you're ready?

Reply 44 of 48, by Tiido

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

Once I get a job so that I can have a long term living permit, it will get a lot better but so far no regrets, especially weatherwise. Much rest of europe is baking, and I am quite sensitive to the heat while where I am now it has been relatively temperate so I definitely enjoy that 🤣.

It is better to just poke me later on, even if I had a list I probably forget about it 🤣.

Reply 45 of 48, by orcish75

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Once you're up and running, I'll also send you my XR385 for an upgrade. I recently acquired an SC-55 and an SC-88Pro, I must say, the external modules are much more convenient than daughterboards, so I'll convert the upgraded XR385 to an external module in time. Thanks for taking the time to design all these awesome upgrades, it's amazing what can be done to old boards in the right hands.

Reply 46 of 48, by BootyNugget

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hi Tiido --

Just checking in to see if you're back up and running in Norway and ready to upgrade my XR385? No rush or anything - it just popped into my head today so I figured I'd check in!

Thanks!

Reply 47 of 48, by Tiido

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t

I actually have had some success making new hardware and even managed to set up a somewhat workable retro test station but life is a bit too busy still. I'm going to a Norwegian course 4 times a week and it eats a good amount of my time, it is something I cannot escape, I must know the local language 🤣

Reply 48 of 48, by BootyNugget

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
Tiido wrote on 2024-01-04, 00:14:

I actually have had some success making new hardware and even managed to set up a somewhat workable retro test station but life is a bit too busy still. I'm going to a Norwegian course 4 times a week and it eats a good amount of my time, it is something I cannot escape, I must know the local language 🤣

Gotcha! No rush at all. I just happened to think about it so I figured I'd check in! Hope everything is going well in Norway!