VOGONS

AdLib Gold Boxed

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by erek

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

L9vP3ee.png

Reply 2 of 12, by Grzyb

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Oh dear, I've seen many sellers with wet dreams, but not *this* wet 😁

Nie tylko, jak widzicie, w tym trudność, że nie zdołacie wejść na moją górę, lecz i w tym, że ja do was cały zejść nie mogę, gdyż schodząc, gubię po drodze to, co miałem donieść.

Reply 4 of 12, by Grzyb

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Oh yeah, I just realized who's that seller...
I guess keeping that dragon costs a lot of money 😁

Nie tylko, jak widzicie, w tym trudność, że nie zdołacie wejść na moją górę, lecz i w tym, że ja do was cały zejść nie mogę, gdyż schodząc, gubię po drodze to, co miałem donieść.

Reply 5 of 12, by Salient

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Hurts when I see this. 😀 I sold mine (boxed as well) approximately 10 years ago for 150 euros or so...

MIDI comparison website: << Wavetable.nl >>
(Always) looking for: Any Wavetable daughterboard, MIDI Module (GM/GS/XG)

Reply 6 of 12, by digger

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
Salient wrote:

Hurts when I see this. 😀 I sold mine (boxed as well) approximately 10 years ago for 150 euros or so...

Well, you might comfort yourself in the knowledge that it would still be nothing compared to what you would have today, had you bought 150 euros worth of Bitcoin back in those days.

I'm not helping, am I? 😉

Reply 8 of 12, by Salient

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank
digger wrote:
Salient wrote:

Well, you might comfort yourself in the knowledge that it would still be nothing compared to what you would have today, had you bought 150 euros worth of Bitcoin back in those days.

I'm not helping, am I? 😉

I comfort myself with the fact that I actually got the card for free back in the day, so all in all it was 150 euros profit. 😀

MIDI comparison website: << Wavetable.nl >>
(Always) looking for: Any Wavetable daughterboard, MIDI Module (GM/GS/XG)

Reply 9 of 12, by cyclone3d

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
Marmes wrote:

for parts, not working 😉

The item is untested and so I am selling this as a collector's item only and will not be accepting returns given the item's age.

Yeah.. If I was selling something like that I would post it for parts / not working as well.

eBay is not very seller friendly and posting it like that means that a scammer can't buy it and then claim it isn't working and then send back a brick or some other junk and then have eBay refund them once eBay sees the tracking showing as delivered.

Yamaha modified setupds and drivers
Yamaha XG repository
YMF7x4 Guide
Aopen AW744L II SB-LINK

Reply 10 of 12, by rikukos

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Let me just say this..Running Ad Lib Gold *live* is a unique experience and one you're going to remember. Pair this with an optional surround sound daughter board and you're literally in heaven. No kidding here, it sounds pure GOLD 🤣

Recently installed mine in my Model 30 (286)..

PlLCPMIl.jpg

wn0cwhll.jpg

Reply 11 of 12, by Grzyb

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
rikukos wrote:

Let me just say this..Running Ad Lib Gold *live* is a unique experience and one you're going to remember. Pair this with an optional surround sound daughter board and you're literally in heaven. No kidding here, it sounds pure GOLD 🤣

Really?
I would say that a card with OPL3 + 12-bit DAC was nothing special, others at that time were coming out with 16-bit, and sometimes with wavetable.

Though that surround option may be nice, indeed.

Reply 12 of 12, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Promoting eBay auctions by URL, screenshot, whatever is sales/trading.
Sales and trading of third-party hardware/etc. are not permitted on VOGONS per the wishes of the forum administration.
VOGONS is no marketplace!
Thread lock.

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto