VOGONS

First post, by ZombieKohhi

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Are legacy NVIDIA drivers not kept on NVIDIA's website anymore? I get a 404 when I try to download any of the legacy stuff. Also hello everyone I am new here 😀

Reply 1 of 5, by darry

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++
ZombieKohhi wrote on 2021-11-05, 02:30:

Are legacy NVIDIA drivers not kept on NVIDIA's website anymore? I get a 404 when I try to download any of the legacy stuff. Also hello everyone I am new here 😀

Welcome to Vogons!

Have a look here :
http://vogonsdrivers.com/index.php?catid=24

Reply 2 of 5, by Namrok

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

How legacy we talking?

Phil's Computer Lab has a ton of drivers going pretty far back. Donno how he found them, but I'm glad he did. Most complete and easy to acquire collection I've found anywhere.

I've actually been having a really hard time finding Riva 128 driver packages lately. Seems you are lucky to find a mirror of the latest reference, and that's absolutely it.

Win95/DOS 7.1 - P233 MMX (@2.5 x 100 FSB), Diamond Viper V330 AGP, SB16 CT2800
Win98 - K6-2+ 500, GF2 MX, SB AWE 64 CT4500, SBLive CT4780
Win98 - Pentium III 1000, GF2 GTS, SBLive CT4760
WinXP - Athlon 64 3200+, GF 7800 GS, Audigy 2 ZS

Reply 3 of 5, by Stiletto

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Someone (here?) mentioned that they recently observed Nvidia issuing takedown requests for old driver packs being uploaded to archive.org - if true, while they are within their rights to do so, I can't begin to explain how wrong headed this is.

In fact, I find it hard to believe they're really doing this. Anyone know any more?

"I see a little silhouette-o of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you
do the Fandango!" - Queen

Stiletto

Reply 5 of 5, by cyclone3d

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

I've got a ton of the old Nvidia drivers and know where to possibly get some that I may not already have.

Yamaha modified setupds and drivers
Yamaha XG repository
YMF7x4 Guide
Aopen AW744L II SB-LINK