VOGONS

First post, by deltashadow

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello everyone,

We are looking for a PHP dev for retro project.

The fact is that I am creating a website - a database of old video cards (screenshot for example). The site will be dedicated to video cards; it will be possible to filter them by brand, model, chip and other parameters. For example, you can find all blue video cards with AGP from 1999 only. And so on. Like TRW but more profound in video cards. The site is finished by 90% backend and 80% frontend. My developer has been procrastinating for the last six months, although there are probably just a week of work left. Let's try to find a new PHP+MySQL developer here in community. If anyone would like to take part, write me here or PM. The site will be an addition to the already existing TRW, vgamuseum info, and so on (by the way, I know some members in community, they are aware of the project). If you know somebody interesting in GPUs, retro and PHP please let him know.

Firstly we do this site for ourselves - and want to make it more useful for VGAs and GPUs then any of existing projects. And to complement currect projects that we love (like vgamuseum info, TRW etc) with some additional information. With ability to add photos of videocards for everyone.