VOGONS

First post, by GiSWiG

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

I got one coming but no driver disk. I was hoping someone with the actual driver cd can upload an ISO of the CD (or copy of floppy if there was one) either here or to Vogon's driver library or both.

Thanks!

Steamer/GOG-er: ASUS Crosshair IV Formula | AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.7GHz all cores | Mushkin 8GB DDR3 RAM 1333 w/ 6-6-6-18 1T | Dual AMD Radeon HD 6850s in CrossFireX | X-Fi Titanium | Dual-boot Windows XP and Vista

Reply 1 of 3, by Grem Five

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

XSN9Yz3.jpg

I only have the Driver CD I'm still looking for the game CDs as I didnt think I would have thrown those out but maybe.

I remember the game CDs looking like the ones this seller has pictured

But here is a 7zip iso of the driver CD I have... (I have tried 3 times to upload the iso but the connection keeps getting reset... its 147 meg iso)

Reply 2 of 3, by GiSWiG

User metadata
Rank Member
Rank

Why not submit it to the Vogons driver archive. I was able to find a driver and it was only 3MB. 147MB? That's a bit much.

Well, I didn't see where the seller was, their about a 2 hour drive I already got it! And yes, it works! Tried GTA 3dfx, fine there, Tomb Raider 1...not so great but wasn't expecting much, Moto Racer 2 D3D was pretty good, Screamer2 not bad at all on software but yet to apply 3dfx patch. I need to rebuild the PC before I really give it ago. It had a Voodoo 3 3000 so all glide drivers might be a little messed up.

I'd still like to try the driver cd though before I do, I won't have much time anyway this week.

Thanks!

Steamer/GOG-er: ASUS Crosshair IV Formula | AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.7GHz all cores | Mushkin 8GB DDR3 RAM 1333 w/ 6-6-6-18 1T | Dual AMD Radeon HD 6850s in CrossFireX | X-Fi Titanium | Dual-boot Windows XP and Vista

Reply 3 of 3, by derSammler

User metadata
Rank l33t
Rank
l33t
GiSWiG wrote:

I was able to find a driver and it was only 3MB. 147MB? That's a bit much.

That's just like the driver disc for the Voodoo2: 2.5 MB for the driver and 160 MB for DirectX...