VOGONS

First post, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Hiya!

I was browsing the VGA Legacy MKIII website and I noticed that there is a Stealth3D 2000pro v3.04 BIOS version.

HRKUMwvl.jpg

I'd love to upgrade my v1.01 card but I cannot find it anywhere to download , so if someone has such a card please make a BIOS dump and post it 😊

NSSI can create a VGA BIOS dump from DOS so there is no need for a programmer or even to remove the card/chip.

Thanks!

edit:
turns out a friend will send me a card with the 3.04 BIOS so I will post it here once I receive it 😊

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 1 of 3, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Allright I dumped the 3.04 BIOS and I am happy to report that it works perfect even with the older revision card.
- there is no LCD brightness issue
- Diamond win3.11 drivers work perfect (with a generic BIOS there were screen mode issues leading to a blank screen with an unsupported mode)
- scrolling in games like Keen/Dangerous Dave still need the SVGA compatibility option 🙁

Anyone here knows what the JP1 on the newer card does? 😕

Attachments

• Filename
    Diamond_Stealth3D_2000pro_v3.04.zip
    File size
    18.55 KiB
    Downloads
    70 downloads
    File comment
    Diamond Stealth3D 2000pro BIOS v3.04
    File license
    Fair use/fair dealing exception

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 2 of 3, by Jo22

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Thank you very much, sir! 😀

"Time, it seems, doesn't flow. For some it's fast, for some it's slow.
In what to one race is no time at all, another race can rise and fall..." - The Minstrel

//My video channel//