VOGONS

Diamond Edge 3D 3240 NV1 Sega

Topic actions

• This topic is locked. You cannot reply or edit posts.

First post, by retrojim

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Hello all,

First, I should shamefully apologise; I've been a long time reader of the forum, but now only just registered to ask for some advice.

I'm going to be selling off all of my vintage computers and paraphernalia as I just don't have the time to cherish much of it anymore and I need the space back in the house.

I'm going to be selling a lot of Voodoo graphics cards, but these are widely available / understood and there isn't much to say about them, but one of my rarer cards is a Diamond Multimedia Edge 3D 3240 NV1 with Sega saturn game ports; not widely known about and I ideally want to offer it up for sale in an appreciative forum rather than bung it on ebay and then get messed around by fraudulent buyers. I don't use facebook or mobile selling apps, so I'm wondering where the best place to offer the card up for offers would be?

Thanks,

James

Reply 1 of 5, by keropi

User metadata
Rank l33t++
Rank
l33t++

Though my opinion is biased 🤣 I think you should try www.amibay.com forum , already members here use it and by coincidence another Edge3D card was sold recently over there - the subforum "Hardware For Sale / Other" is what you want to look into.

🎵 🎧 PCMIDI MPU , OrpheusII , Action Rewind , Megacard and 🎶GoldLib soundcard website

Reply 4 of 5, by retrojim

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

Okay, will consider ebay also - I just find people are a lot less 'dodgy' on forums, less anonymity I guess.

RichB - You sent me a PM but as I've not participated enough in the forums, I can't reply. Its not me ignoring you or being rude.