VOGONS

First post, by stelth

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank

hi i have a toshiba tecra with 12.1 screen,but when i try to play quake (320x resolution) it appears like a little square,how can i scale it? thanks

Last edited by stelth on 2019-12-09, 19:46. Edited 1 time in total.

Reply 6 of 22, by stelth

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
realnc wrote:

Is this a DOS laptop? Or is this a question about dosbox? If it's about dosbox, you're in the wrong forum section.

DOS Laptop from Toshiba Tecra Series, it has a 12.1 inches monitor, 1024x768 resolution (12.1 inches) ,when i try a dos game it appears like this:
1c3eb56be972978db3df3d34e71e6186.png

how can i fix it?

Reply 7 of 22, by stelth

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
stelth wrote:
DOS Laptop from Toshiba Tecra Series, it has a 12.1 inches monitor, 1024x768 resolution (12.1 inches) ,when i try a dos game it […]
Show full quote
realnc wrote:

Is this a DOS laptop? Or is this a question about dosbox? If it's about dosbox, you're in the wrong forum section.

DOS Laptop from Toshiba Tecra Series, it has a 12.1 inches monitor, 1024x768 resolution (12.1 inches) ,when i try a dos game it appears like this:
1c3eb56be972978db3df3d34e71e6186.png

how can i fix it?

any ideas please?

Reply 15 of 22, by stelth

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
DosFreak wrote:

Ok i checked it but...how it runs the program? you only need to replace the other old vepex.exe and that's it? thanks anyway

Reply 16 of 22, by stelth

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
DosFreak wrote:

P.S How do i burn a CD for windows 95? When i tried to insert my CD-R burned with CDBurnerXP it didn't recognize it at all in Win95 but worked fine in Win 98,idk

Reply 18 of 22, by stelth

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
stelth wrote:

hi i have a toshiba tecra with 12.1 screen,but when i try to play quake (320x resolution) it appears like a little square,how can i scale it? thanks

UPDATE

I installed VEXP TSR and now the full screen feature works fine,but it doesn't scale all my screen,it stills has the black borders,how can i fix that if it's possibile?

Perhaps i fixed the sound problem,I enabled the sound option in the BIOS and installed the crystal audio config and now it plays MIDIs pretty good.

Reply 19 of 22, by stelth

User metadata
Rank Newbie
Rank
stelth wrote:
UPDATE […]
Show full quote
stelth wrote:

UPDATE

I installed VEXP TSR and now the full screen feature works fine,but it doesn't scale all my screen,it stills has the black borders,how can i fix that if it's possibile?

Perhaps i fixed the sound problem,I enabled the sound option in the BIOS and installed the crystal audio config and now it plays MIDIs pretty good.

help pls