VOGONS

First post, by boxpressed

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Kind of a longshot, but I was hoping that someone has the install CD-ROM was for this card (AGP) or could point me toward it.

The version number printed on the CD is 180-V01095-100.

I've already looked on archive.org, including the large .rar collection of ATI drivers from that one user. Any help appreciated!

Reply 1 of 4, by boxpressed

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

Also, any help on identifying the driver package needed to get rid of "Unknown Device" in XP Device Manager? I'm using Catalyst 10.2, and all it installs is "Radeon X800" and "Radeon X800 (Secondary)."

I'm sure the unknown device has something to do with the AIW functionality.

The CD would be nice, but perhaps I could just cobble together the driver packages.

Reply 3 of 4, by NJRoadfan

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie

You need to install the drivers for the video capture/tuner function to get rid of the unknown device. It is a separate driver package from the video drivers and is found on the AMD website as "WDM Integrated Driver".

I also have a slightly later original driver CD for these cards. My X800XL (PCIe version of your card) came with 180-V01107-100.

Reply 4 of 4, by boxpressed

User metadata
Rank Oldbie
Rank
Oldbie
NJRoadfan wrote on 2020-03-07, 21:24:

You need to install the drivers for the video capture/tuner function to get rid of the unknown device. It is a separate driver package from the video drivers and is found on the AMD website as "WDM Integrated Driver".

I also have a slightly later original driver CD for these cards. My X800XL (PCIe version of your card) came with 180-V01107-100.

That did it, thank you! If you ever have the time to make an .ISO of that CD, I'd appreciate it.